Is he hiding something

Watch
Mayzz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So a long time ago i added this guy on snapchat that is from my college, we got speaking but we stopped but only recently ive been feeling something for him ( just know we haven't met even though we go to the same college) i had been following him on instagram but only recently i dont because the new update allows you to remove someone. So he removed me but we still talk so i have asked him why and he keeps ignoring me, do you think his hiding the fact that he has a girlfriend or follows to much girls ( before this happened he said he would date me but his to busy and wants to make time for me )
username1837067
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Dunno, but he does sound like a waste of your time.
gurlll
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
not worth it
username47781
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mayzz)
So a long time ago i added this guy on snapchat that is from my college, we got speaking but we stopped but only recently ive been feeling something for him ( just know we haven't met even though we go to the same college) i had been following him on instagram but only recently i dont because the new update allows you to remove someone. So he removed me but we still talk so i have asked him why and he keeps ignoring me, do you think his hiding the fact that he has a girlfriend or follows to much girls ( before this happened he said he would date me but his to busy and wants to make time for me )
Either way whether he has or not, as people above have said he sounds a waste of time.
The Uniqueness
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
He sounds like a waste of time that should no longer be explored.
Clez
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mayzz)
If you've never met him and you're adding and messaging him on multiple networks then it looks needy and stalking. It's also clear that he's not interested, so I suggest abandoning your pursuit.

If you've never met someone but you're "feeling something for him" - newsflash - that something is the need for attention. Go and meet someone in real life, if that isn't too old fashioned these days.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.64%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (68)
28.81%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (88)
37.29%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.71%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2.54%

Watched Threads