The Student Room Group

KCL law offer 2018

Has anyone heard from Kings for English Law with French Law?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Charlie Hastings

No, i applied but i'm still waiting to hear back too.
Original post by chloenyc0
No, i applied but i'm still waiting to hear back too.

Okay cool, nice to know I’m not the only one :smile:
Let me know when you get your answer!
Let me know when you get your answer!

will do, you too!!
I Have Also applied and didn’t hear anything from KCL! Guess I failed the LNAT
i dont think anyone has gotten anything yet for this specific program so dont worry

Original post by Lily Hally
I Have Also applied and didn’t hear anything from KCL! Guess I failed the LNAT
i dont think anyone has gotten anything yet for this specific program so dont worry
Are you an international student ?

Yes, doesn't seem like anyone has heard back for this course. I didn't feel like I did fab in my LNAT either.
I applied for English Law with German Law.. haven't heard back yet either but they asked for a translation of my transcript.. have you guys heard back in the meantime?

Hey, no I haven't heard back from King's but I got an offer from UCL for the law with french law so I don't think I failed the LNAT..

Can't wait for the results of LNAT, it says mid feb but WHEN IS THAT !!

did you get any offers?
Original post by isabella_brm
Hey, no I haven't heard back from King's but I got an offer from UCL for the law with french law so I don't think I failed the LNAT..

Can't wait for the results of LNAT, it says mid feb but WHEN IS THAT !!

did you get any offers?

I've got an offer from Exeter so far. I also applied to UCL for that same course but got rejected a couple of months ago :frown: What were you predicted and what level of French do you have, if you don't mind me asking :smile:
Original post by kaflo741998
I applied for English Law with German Law.. haven't heard back yet either but they asked for a translation of my transcript.. have you guys heard back in the meantime?

No unfortunately I didn’t! I don’t know what that mean... Have they answer to anyone else ?
I've got an offer from Exeter so far. I also applied to UCL for that same course but got rejected a couple of months ago :frown: What were you predicted and what level of French do you have, if you don't mind me asking :smile:

Hey, same for me, Ice got an offer from Exeter for French English Law, and rejected from UCL. I failed the LNAT, And I’m French! Guess UCL first criteria is the LNAT

hi, sorry to hear that! I'm actually french and i study in france so i'm completely fluent... I've been predicted a 17/20 on the French Baccalaureat (international option) which is the equivalent to an A*A*A I think???

what about you?
Hey, same for me, Ice got an offer from Exeter for French English Law, and rejected from UCL. I failed the LNAT, And I’m French! Guess UCL first criteria is the LNAT

I'm also French and felt I did terrible in the LNAT.
Original post by isabella_brm
hi, sorry to hear that! I'm actually french and i study in france so i'm completely fluent... I've been predicted a 17/20 on the French Baccalaureat (international option) which is the equivalent to an A*A*A I think???

what about you?

I am also French, completely fluent but doing A Levels as I've always been in British schools. I was predicated A*AAA but think my LNAT really bought me down.
I am also French, completely fluent but doing A Levels as I've always been in British schools. I was predicated A*AAA but think my LNAT really bought me down.

I was predicted 16,5/20 which correspond to a A* A* A or something like that.
We’ll Exeter is also great, and this is course is very selective, unfortunately! I don’t know if there are many people who have applied for this course
I was predicted 16,5/20 which correspond to a A* A* A or something like that.
We’ll Exeter is also great, and this is course is very selective, unfortunately! I don’t know if there are many people who have applied for this course

I'm not sure many people apply for this course, but there are so few places, which makes it competitive.

Hey congrats on Exeter I was just wondering when did you apply for UCL?

Quick Reply

Latest