The Student Room Group

Question about entering grades into UCAS

Hello, I am a prospective undergraduate student from Germany.

I have a question regarding the grades I have to enter into the UCAS form.

Just to explain, in Germany we receive 40 grades in total for four semesters, so 10 grades for each semester (=for 10 subjects). Out of these 10 grades per semester only 8 actually contribute to the diploma (German Abitur) grade, in total that means 32 out of 40.

Do you think it is acceptable if I only enter those 32 grades and leave out the rest?

If no, how would you recommend I should indicate when entering the modules that the grade does not count towards the total grade?
Original post by hamounm
Hello, I am a prospective undergraduate student from Germany.

I have a question regarding the grades I have to enter into the UCAS form.

Just to explain, in Germany we receive 40 grades in total for four semesters, so 10 grades for each semester (=for 10 subjects). Out of these 10 grades per semester only 8 actually contribute to the diploma (German Abitur) grade, in total that means 32 out of 40.

Do you think it is acceptable if I only enter those 32 grades and leave out the rest?

If no, how would you recommend I should indicate when entering the modules that the grade does not count towards the total grade?

Hey :smile:

Have you tried adding the German Abitur onto the application, when I added my Cyprus Lise Diploma a structure that they wanted appeared.
Are you applying through your school could you ask the UCAS coordinator what they have done in the past? Or you could try calling UCAS for a definative answer.

Hope this helps :smile: If you have any other questions we would be happy to help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending