The Student Room Group

Choosing firm and insurance

Hi Guys,
Just needed a small advice I've got conditional offer letter from Birmingham City University, Anglia Ruskin University, Teesside University, London Metropolitan University and University of South Wales. I've met my IELTS requirement. I was thinking to choose my firm and insurance now . I'm more interested in University of South Wales and Anglia Ruskin University but not sure which one to choose as first and second. My conditional offer for USW say's to meet grades BCC
Original post by Omarasimd005
Hi Guys,
Just needed a small advice I've got conditional offer letter from Birmingham City University, Anglia Ruskin University, Teesside University, London Metropolitan University and University of South Wales. I've met my IELTS requirement. I was thinking to choose my firm and insurance now . I'm more interested in University of South Wales and Anglia Ruskin University but not sure which one to choose as first and second. My conditional offer for USW say's to meet grades BCC

Hey :smile: Congrats on the offers

Your firm choice should be where you want to go to and realistically stand a chance of getting in to grade dependant and then insurance is if it goes wrong so if both your offers have the same conditions it might not be the best idea of putting them as firm and insurance because if you dont get into one then its not so likely you get into the other... That being said if you haven't got any lower offers go for it.

Back to your question, as I said your firm should be the one you want to go to so out of the 2 you have narrowed it down to which do you think you will be happier at, it sounds like you are an international student so does proximity to an airport affect your choice etc its this kinda stuff that I would suggest you take into consideration.

Hope this helps :smile: and we are happy to help if you have any other questions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending