The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Liverpool hope accommodation

Does anybody know when the Liverpool Hope accommodation is open to apply, or if it’s already open? I can’t find anywhere to apply! TIA :smile:
Original post by Amberaprilx
Does anybody know when the Liverpool Hope accommodation is open to apply, or if it’s already open? I can’t find anywhere to apply! TIA :smile:

Hey I went to the open day last november and I asked this question! The deposit is £200 and you can book it now! I'm staying at Aigburth park from september onwards, where are you looking to stay?
Liverpool
Visit website
Original post by Amberaprilx

Hi Amberaprilax :hello:

It's great to hear you have applied for Hope.

You can apply for accommodation now. You can do this on the Hope website here: http://accommodation.hope.ac.uk/apply/

Please feel free to give me a shout if you are still unsure about how to apply.
Ruth
Reply 3
Original post by Liverpool Hope University
Hi Amberaprilax :hello:

It's great to hear you have applied for Hope.

You can apply for accommodation now. You can do this on the Hope website here: http://accommodation.hope.ac.uk/apply/

Please feel free to give me a shout if you are still unsure about how to apply.
Ruth

Do you need an unconditional offer before you can apply for accommodation? I have a conditional offer so far and the system won't let me apply.
I sent an email to the University a week ago with the documents they've asked for, but I haven't heard back from them yet. Could there be something wrong or are they just busy?
Original post by Lara5
Do you need an unconditional offer before you can apply for accommodation? I have a conditional offer so far and the system won't let me apply.
I sent an email to the University a week ago with the documents they've asked for, but I haven't heard back from them yet. Could there be something wrong or are they just busy?

Hi Lara5,

You should have received an Applicant ID number with your offer letter. It's usually in the top right hand corner (should start with '18'), regardless of whether your offer is conditional or unconditional. This is what you'll need to use to create an account and begin the application

Katie :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Liverpool Hope University
Hi Lara5,

You should have received an Applicant ID number with your offer letter. It's usually in the top right hand corner (should start with '18':wink:, regardless of whether your offer is conditional or unconditional. This is what you'll need to use to create an account and begin the application

Katie :smile:

Hi Katie,

Yeah, I tried using my Applicant number (the one that starts with 18) but it keeps saying "No student record available. Please try later..." It's been saying that for days now... I'm not sure what to do.
Do you think my ID number hasn't been processed yet? I know it's a busy time for the admissions office right now...
Original post by Lara5
Hi Katie,

Yeah, I tried using my Applicant number (the one that starts with 18) but it keeps saying "No student record available. Please try later..." It's been saying that for days now... I'm not sure what to do.
Do you think my ID number hasn't been processed yet? I know it's a busy time for the admissions office right now...

Sorry about that, I'll have a look in to it and PM you back

Katie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending