The Student Room Group

A question for the ladies -

How quickly do you know you like someone/want to be with them? Is it instant? Does it take several dates? Does it take weeks/months?
Reply 1
To be honest, it changes all the time. But most of the guys I have really liked, i have known for a while. One guy I had known for a few years and one guy I have know for a few months. In both occasions I enjoyed their company and found them attractive, but didn't like them romantically until it suddenly hit me. Both times, it just happened. I'm not saying I suddenly fell in love, but suddenly developed strong crushes.
When I first saw them, I wasn't really into them. After being around them for some time, something just clicked and it developed into a strong crush.
With my previous crushes I found out I liked them after a while (I think a few months) and something just clicked. I realised they made me happy. And with my current crush I liked him from day one. So to answer your question it’s dependent on the individual and it can vary with each crush. :smile:
Usually instant.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending