Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has completed a Maths Equivalency test recently and wondered if it was difficult? I am really not confident with Maths at all, but I need to do the test to progress with a PGCE. I already hold an MA so it's very frustrating! Any tips on how to prepare for the test would be greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    I would be interested in this too. I have to sit the test in a few months and also not confident. Im a mature student and Maths was taught very differently all those years ago. It would be good to get an idea of topics, so we could hone in on those, rather than wasting time on a whole syllabus.

ReputationRep:
    im having to do all three of the equivalency tests how did you do? or did you get any info on the tests at all?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I’m doing mine soon. Any advice ? How was it ? Anything lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 17, 2018
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.