Has Netflix taken out the series merlin Watch

amy045
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Yesterday I was on Netflix the show Merlin was there. Do any of you guys watch it?? Today I went on Netflix it’s not there anymore, I even searched it
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sometimes Netflix will take titles off to make way for new shows and movies. It seems that Merlin has gone.

You could look for cheap DVDs of the show, or search Youtube - sometimes people upload the episodes there.
Spjohnn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I know! That is how i felt as i was on a merlin binge,got to season 4 episode 10 it just went off.Went straight to continue watching then to my list eventually leading to doing a full search, Gone.I m glad someone else has noticed this too,can not find Merlin on any list related too leaving Netflix December.So Why WHy Why?
Sid The Kid
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You can probably find it on dailymotion or youtube.

Also I'm pretty sure a channel was doing repeats of it the other week and might be on demand.
amy045
Rep:
?
(Original post by Spjohnn)
I know! That is how i felt as i was on a merlin binge,got to season 4 episode 10 it just went off.Went straight to continue watching then to my list eventually leading to doing a full search, Gone.I m glad someone else has noticed this too,can not find Merlin on any list related too leaving Netflix December.So Why WHy Why?
Ikrr Merlin is my favourite show. I was going to start watching it next week and now it’s gone. I watch it like every year
Iqraa77
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by amy045)
Ikrr Merlin is my favourite show. I was going to start watching it next week and now it’s gone. I watch it like every year
Same!!! I watch it every half term but now I have to sadly break the tradition 😭
cheesecakelove
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Have you checked out Netflix Uk recently? It is back on
username2281303
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by amy045)
ahhh merlin is amazing

i ship gwen and arthur so much

someone ruined the ending for me tho rip
Potato456
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ve just been flicking through Netflix looking for something to watch, and Merlin was there
amy045
Rep:
?
(Original post by cheesecakelove)
Have you checked out Netflix Uk recently? It is back on
Yeah Merlin is back
soosie31
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
April 2018 Netflix have removed it, but I've signed petitions to bring it back on change.org.

It is available on Amazon but very expensive for each season.
redcrist
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I just finished watching season five, Didn't care for the way it ended.
Kertistan
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Me too! I was almost through the end of season five and suddenly it was gone! I literally watched it and hour or so ago.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (112)
58.33%
No (80)
41.67%

Watched Threads