The Student Room Group

University finance help

Hi there, I’m planning on applying for my student finance next month for starting September 2018 and I was wondering if there’s a way to get a loan to pay for medical bills. I take quite a bit of medication due to conditions and after I turn 18, I will have to pay for it. Is there a loan or something I could apply for to get my medication for free?
Original post by RachelPantrey
Hi there, I’m planning on applying for my student finance next month for starting September 2018 and I was wondering if there’s a way to get a loan to pay for medical bills. I take quite a bit of medication due to conditions and after I turn 18, I will have to pay for it. Is there a loan or something I could apply for to get my medication for free?

I have moved this to student financial support, you are more likely to get an answer here.
Original post by RachelPantrey

I’m not sure if there’s a loan to get it for free but there is a form you can complete that would entitle you to help paying all of (or a contribution) towards your costs:
https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/sites/default/files/2017-05/HC1-health-costs-help-claim-form.pdf
Original post by Rock Fan
I have moved this to student financial support, you are more likely to get an answer here.

Thankyou 😊
Original post by cherryred90s
I’m not sure if there’s a loan to get it for free but there is a form you can complete that would entitle you to help paying all of (or a contribution) towards your costs:
https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/sites/default/files/2017-05/HC1-health-costs-help-claim-form.pdf

Thanks, I’ll definitely give this a go 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending