vkg
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, I applied for Student Finance England as I wanted to see if I was eligible for my second year. The only date available was June 2018, so clicked that for the purpose of seeing if I would get funding, however I will not need funding until October 2018. I applied, and was accepted. However I now need to cancel, as it’s too early, and will start again next year. The ‘Change of Circumatances’ Form did not have anything to do with cancelling, so was advised to just fill out the ‘Additional Information’ section, and add a covering letter. Is there anything more I need to do? Thanks
Laura S SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi vkg,

Filling in the 'additional information' section on the Change of Circumstances (CO1) form to request we cancel and delete the application is all we need to action this. You can then apply for funding online for the 2018/19 academic year when applications open around February time.

We are currently taking six working days for processing the CO1 forms. You can check online for confirmation that the application has been cancelled.

Thanks

Laura
samwhittall
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I am now being funded by my employer, so need to cancel my application. How do i do this?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by samwhittall)
I am now being funded by my employer, so need to cancel my application. How do i do this?
Hi Sam, you can cancel your application in your online account by expanding your application. Alternatively you can complete the change of circumstances paper form.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (363)
84.22%
No (68)
15.78%

Watched Threads