bluebunnie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
so I want to move colleges and start this January, I take chemistry Edexcel , Biology AQA and psychology OCR. with the school i want to go to the only difference is that they do Chemistry AQA and psychology AQA is it too late for me to move?
noor930
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don’t think it’s too late if you are still in year 12. I think it would be good to move now as the catch up work wouldn’t be too much. Most of yhe content will be the same.
For my A levels I did AQA Biology and Chemistry and I find AQA the easiest exam board.
GrandMedic
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
There should be overlap in the content between the exam boards so it shouldn't impact you massively. My college switched exam boards for Biology between year 1 and year 2 and there weren't too many differences except for a few topics. The new exam board was AQA which helped because there are far more resources available for this exam board.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (55)
17.13%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.35%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (120)
37.38%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.71%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.43%

Watched Threads