I want WW3 to start???

Watch
This discussion is closed.
sexilexi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Now of course it would be a shame cos of all the lives lost but hear me out. If there was a nuclear war that bombed us back to the stone age, it would be a lot more fun. I just watched a video on how person can build shelters and crap from the primitive technology youtube channel, and they just uploaded a video where they show how you can make clay pots. Now when your think about it, it would be pretty dope having your own tribe, making your own pots and houses and fighting other tribes with bows and arrows. Everyone would be naked too and no need for clothes. Also you can poo wherever in the wild, no need for plumbing. Kinda makes me wish for WW3. Anyone else feel like this?
Here is the vid I watched.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YDuLCIzbN4
NJA
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjvPcpdu8mk
Kiritsugu
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by tinycharlie)
Now of course it would be a shame cos of all the lives lost but hear me out. If there was a nuclear war that bombed us back to the stone age, it would be a lot more fun. I just watched a video on how person can build shelters and crap from the primitive technology youtube channel, and they just uploaded a video where they show how you can make clay pots. Now when your think about it, it would be pretty dope having your own tribe, making your own pots and houses and fighting other tribes with bows and arrows. Everyone would be naked too and no need for clothes. Also you can poo wherever in the wild, no need for plumbing. Kinda makes me wish for WW3. Anyone else feel like this?
Here is the vid I watched.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YDuLCIzbN4
Where's your fun when you're dead...?

Anyway, what you should do is create a virtual reality game for this or support the making of one.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
good luck with the Youtube vids when they drop the big one.
sexilexi
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kiritsugu)
Where's your fun when you're dead...?

Anyway, what you should do is create a virtual reality game for this or support the making of one.
Well of course this is all assuming I'd survive.
Kiritsugu
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Your understanding of what a world war means is limited. I don't see why a world war should happen for your imagined happiness. Of course you probably meant it as a joke, which I understand.

No one's stopping you from making your own enterprise where you let people conduct primitive stuff. On the other hand, you could also get stuck into new technology because if you think about it, what is considered good tech now will probably be considered primitive soon - in fact some people probably consider brick phones to be primitive.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
When I was a kid and studied world war 2 I used to think I could hear the sirens
icequeenTM
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Delete this.
sexilexi
Rep:
?
(Original post by icequeenTM)
Delete this.
Why would I delet it
Zaynnn
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Probably sounds fun until some of your friends and family are dead or injured. You will have to cope with starving, with being thirsty, with being paranoid and well theres so much more stuff.

Anyway. You're probably just some kid whos seen too many movies and think it all ends up with a good ending. No. Everyone loses in war. Whether it be physically or emotionally.
username3434964
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Why would you survive a nuclear war?
sexilexi
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bill Nye)
Why would you survive a nuclear war?
Easy, we start increasing our pollution and make the earths temperature rise and when there is a nuclear winter the greenhouse gasses will end it
username3434964
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Easy, we start increasing our pollution and make the earths temperature rise and when there is a nuclear winter the greenhouse gasses will end it
If your survive, people around you would too and nothing would change about the people there.
faloodeh
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
weirdo
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You're perfectly welcome to try out the homeless lifestyle, don't need WW3 for that.
tyvbuh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by faloodeh)
weirdo
Stfu you skank
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (53)
6.13%
Uncertainty around my education (98)
11.33%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (90)
10.4%
Lack of purpose or motivation (106)
12.25%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (42)
4.86%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (46)
5.32%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (97)
11.21%
Financial worries (60)
6.94%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (40)
4.62%
Exposure to negative news/social media (55)
6.36%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (25)
2.89%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (84)
9.71%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (69)
7.98%

Watched Threads