Currently studying an MSc in Management Watch

tonifagbure
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So far, I've come to the conclusion that BPP's facilities are poor. I had heard a few complaints about the Uni but decided to go there since it was close to where I lived. In the 3 hour lectures, so much information is thrown at you and you're expected to absorb so much in such a short space of time. Their teaching methods are just awful! You get the summative briefs like 3-4 weeks before the deadline which is at the 2nd of Jan. That deadline alone is just ridiculous considering how much work is expected from you. They've clearly made zero considerations for their international students. Overall, i just feel like the methods used in teaching are poor and i wouldn't recommend them to anyone who isn't desperate. They clearly don't care if their students do well or learn properly. I knew going in that i would have to work hard but this is beyond believe. The fact that you are expected to produce 10,500 words in just 3- 4 weeks is ridiculous considering how much research is required and you still have lectures during this time. I've lost faith in my Uni and doubt i'll be returning for the next term.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (154)
17.64%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.71%
No I am happy with my course choice (516)
59.11%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise