deltagolf
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I just wanted to know what I should include in a cashflow forecast analysis. What should my points be about? What should I talk about? I'm doing the BTEC L2 First Award in Business, if that helps.
The question is
Analyse the completed Cashflow Forecast and explain when and why the company might need additional financial support over the coming months. (4 marks)
I'm not looking for answers but guidance on what I should look for and talk about.

Thank you,
Minister of Inquisitiveness
pmc:producer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by deltagolf)
I just wanted to know what I should include in a cashflow forecast analysis. What should my points be about? What should I talk about? I'm doing the BTEC L2 First Award in Business, if that helps.
The question is
Analyse the completed Cashflow Forecast and explain when and why the company might need additional financial support over the coming months. (4 marks)
I'm not looking for answers but guidance on what I should look for and talk about.

Thank you,
We need more context here - can you share the forecast and business circumstances?
pliticshub
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by deltagolf)
The question is

Thank you,
If the business has high gearing, they should look at the taxation rates for additional financial support if they increase - you can see this from the cash flow if the finance expenses is high on non current liabilities in mortgages, loans

If they need additional financial support in current liabilities such as short term debt, owing their creditors and suppliers money

If the firm is in a competitive market where updating technology is vital, they should have additional financial support for more updated capital in technology or innovation of new goods. You could also bring in market research etc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (398)
56.37%
I don't have everything I need (308)
43.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed