deltagolf
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I just wanted to know what I should include in a cashflow forecast analysis. What should my points be about? What should I talk about? I'm doing the BTEC L2 First Award in Business, if that helps.
The question is
Analyse the completed Cashflow Forecast and explain when and why the company might need additional financial support over the coming months. (4 marks)
I'm not looking for answers but guidance on what I should look for and talk about.

Thank you,
Minister of Inquisitiveness
The Financier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by deltagolf)
I just wanted to know what I should include in a cashflow forecast analysis. What should my points be about? What should I talk about? I'm doing the BTEC L2 First Award in Business, if that helps.
The question is
Analyse the completed Cashflow Forecast and explain when and why the company might need additional financial support over the coming months. (4 marks)
I'm not looking for answers but guidance on what I should look for and talk about.

Thank you,
Minister of Inquisitiveness
I haven't done this BTEC so I'm not going to be aware of what you might've been taught, but from the way this question is structured, you're likely looking for aspects that might seem optimistic/overconfident in projection, or where the firm may be on a fine line that could leave them with insufficient cash flow for their intended projects and ambitions.

Perhaps consider the industry that firm is operating in and use some basic assumptions around the target audience it has, the revenues it sees, the outgoings the firms have, the growth left in general etc. as a guide of whether that cashflow is sufficient or not.

Hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (61)
17.28%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (98)
27.76%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (135)
38.24%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (48)
13.6%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.12%

Watched Threads