What to snapchat about when your life is boring?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Nearly everyone I know uses snapchat and there's me who has no friends and doesn't go out, however there's like 30 odd people who have added me on snapchat some who are old friends from college, work and some randoms. I thought I'd give it a go because I recently got a number off a girl from work who I like and she has snapchat and I want to share some stuff to look like a cool guy but I can't think of anything?
wastedcuriosity
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Don't focus so much on social media. It doesn't define you.

However, I'm not one to talk, haha. Do you have pets? Personally, I like nothing more than stories of animals Maybe the sunset? Sunrise? If you have a particularly aesthetic dinner? It's hard, but I'm sure the girl won't care if you never have a story
georgem93
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Nearly everyone I know uses snapchat and there's me who has no friends and doesn't go out, however there's like 30 odd people who have added me on snapchat some who are old friends from college, work and some randoms. I thought I'd give it a go because I recently got a number off a girl from work who I like and she has snapchat and I want to share some stuff to look like a cool guy but I can't think of anything?
Share whatever you like mate don’t be shy! Tbh, a lot of people use Snapchat just to talk these days rather than actually snap. I have around 400 people on snap and half of them don’t post ‘fun or exciting’ stuff and it’s fine!
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
Haha same here normally I just snapchat food, videos i'm watching or i'll just post quotes everyone can relate to sort of start conversations or get people thinking.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
A blank screen with "streaks" as the caption.
Lilsthebest
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by UWS)
A blank screen with "streaks" as the caption.
Soo true !
faloodeh
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
um the fact that leon from gogglebox died?!
EzkiBoi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
**** pics.
eden3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Lol I can see why you went on anon, this is beyond pathetic.

Stop trying to impress others...
Anonymous #3
Report 2 years ago
Who uses snapchat for anything than filters anyway lmao. Stop stressing about it
hannah00
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
why do girls on snapchat, constantly post selfies with the text saying "someone talk to me"

bit of an odd thing to do
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
get rid of snapchat & all other platforms, if you're bored there's no point having them.
Anonymous #4
Report 2 years ago
id suggest a snapchat story no more than once a week and keep it short. make sure it's something somewhat amusing/interesting. or a v cute pet vid. people who post snapchat stories all the time look a bit sad. if you want to talk to people then send something funny/interesting to all your contacts and see who replies. just don't post selfies on your story or you'll look attention seeking
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (334)
34.54%
No (633)
65.46%

Watched Threads