How much will a Macbook Pro screen replacement cost?

Watch
CIEBioloysifh
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I've got the 15 inch late 2016 with touchbar model.
RoyalSheepy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by CIEBioloysifh)
I've got the 15 inch late 2016 with touchbar model.
Hi there!

This thread should be in the Tech forum. I'll just tag AngryJellyfish to get this moved over there

I think the screens can range from £300 - £400. When I got my camera replaced, under warranty, they had to replace my screen and on the receipt it said "£322.00". (But mine is a Late 2015 edition MacBook Pro, so a slightly older spec)

I'd ring up Apple Support to find out the exact price.
CIEBioloysifh
Rep:
?
(Original post by RoyalSheepy)
Hi there!

This thread should be in the Tech forum. I'll just tag AngryJellyfish to get this moved over there

I think the screens can range from £300 - £400. When I got my camera replaced, under warranty, they had to replace my screen and on the receipt it said "£322.00". (But mine is a Late 2015 edition MacBook Pro, so a slightly older spec)

I'd ring up Apple Support to find out the exact price.
Thanks
jameswhughes
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by CIEBioloysifh)
Thanks
Is the computer still under warranty? Also did you break it, or did it fail itself?

If you can get to an Apple Store easily it's worth booking a Genius Bar appointment to see what they say.
HateOCR
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Probably more than the actual macbook. Im joking, its roughly 300-400 like the poster on this thread said.
CIEBioloysifh
Rep:
?
(Original post by HateOCR)
Probably more than the actual macbook. Im joking, its roughly 300-400 like the poster on this thread said.
(Original post by jameswhughes)
Is the computer still under warranty? Also did you break it, or did it fail itself?

If you can get to an Apple Store easily it's worth booking a Genius Bar appointment to see what they say.
Thanks for your posts, I didn't break it, but I'm unaware what caused it. I have no doubt apple will hold me responsible.
Adamboyceboyce
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How much was it in the end?
Cacker
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
$400
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.08%
I don't have everything I need (99)
39.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed