Reply 40
gossip_girl
pm me and tell me who i am.........

So you are someone else?
Mad Caddie
So you are someone else?

i am none but gossip_girl and thats it.
Reply 42
OK, I want PMs from all these people who claim to know who I really am, telling me who I am. If you're correct then I'll add your name to my sig. If you're not then you'll be exposed as a liar.
Reply 43
yellowtaxi
OK, I want PMs from all these people who claim to know who I really am, telling me who I am. If you're correct then I'll add your name to my sig. If you're not then you'll be exposed as a liar.

I wasnt claiming - it was just something I was told and Im assuming it was true.
People Tell Me Who I Am! Pm Me!
Reply 45
VixenIW
I wasnt claiming - it was just something I was told and Im assuming it was true.

like I said, PM me if you think you know.
Reply 46
yellowtaxi
like I said, PM me if you think you know.

But you said you'd expose people as liars if they got it wrong. Thats scary :redface:
Reply 47
VixenIW
But you said you'd expose people as liars if they got it wrong. Thats scary :redface:

But you wouldn't be lying as you've said you don't know if you're right or not. Just PM me!
Reply 48
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! My eyes! My precious eyes!
Reply 49
Wise One
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! My eyes! My precious eyes!

are they really that bad? :redface:
yellowtaxi
Right OK, the purpose of this thread is to establish whether these shorts are cool or not. are they a good look or not?

Its always nice to see a thread from you. :biggrin:
It's not Fly By, is it?
Swing
It's not Fly By, is it?

No, it's mucicman.
Ghost of Pzyko
No, it's mucicman.

:eek: Your a ghost :biggrin:
Reply 54
Whats_The_411?
:eek: Your a ghost :biggrin:

no, he's whats_the_411? .
yellowtaxi
no, he's whats_the_411? .

:confused:
Ok, let's see all the clues that you've given so far, I haven't seen the last few. :rolleyes:
Reply 57
musicman, this is getting pathetic now :rolleyes:
Reply 58
Lord Huntroyde

LOL.

I don't know where its come from that im Musicman but it really isn't true! I've never even spoken to him. I've told other people who I am and they'll all tell you that it's not true. Though if you want to go on believing that then that's fine by me!! :rolleyes:
Lord Huntroyde

It isnt Musicman :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending