The Student Room Group

The TSR Notes for English are FABULOUS!

When looking to revise for English, a single search of mine for Inspector Calls Character Quotes bombarded me with many appeasing pages! A finer look of each page will soon make you realise, they generally share the quotes, I decided to take a look at TSR's rendition. All the quotes were there with extra bits put together in a convenient way such as context and analysis. The benefit is you have the comfort of a familiar interface and the information is concise yet sufficient. By extracting the quotes I then formed deeper analysis myself, I hope to finish my collection in the upcoming months!

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
how tell me how to revise for english language
Original post by mayu123
how tell me how to revise for english language

I went through Mr Bruff's videos, paused for each question and noted down the tactics. For creative writing I made a word bank, I really should've done a practise run but couldn't be asked!
Reply 3
Original post by adamantacademic
When looking to revise for English, a single search of mine for Inspector Calls Character Quotes bombarded me with many appeasing pages! A finer look of each page will soon make you realise, they generally share the quotes, I decided to take a look at TSR's rendition. All the quotes were there with extra bits put together in a convenient way such as context and analysis. The benefit is you have the comfort of a familiar interface and the information is concise yet sufficient. By extracting the quotes I then formed deeper analysis myself, I hope to finish my collection in the upcoming months!

Spoiler

Well then, good for you, I'm glad you're doing well! :h:
Original post by kataali
Well then, good for you, I'm glad you're doing well! :h:

Lol I made this thread as a pointer to the GCSE English resources available here, not to blow my own trumpet. No hard feelings!
Reply 5
Original post by adamantacademic
Lol I made this thread as a pointer to the GCSE English resources available here, not to blow my own trumpet. No hard feelings!

Okay, I see why you did that.. Totally fooled me though! :lol:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by kataali
Okay, I see why you did that. Totally fooled me though! :lol:

Wdym, did you read the OP!? Lol
Reply 7
where is the english resources ?
Original post by mayu123
where is the english resources ?

Hover over the 'GCSE' header above, then click GCSE English/ English Lit and the resources you need should be available!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending