The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UCAS deadline

Hello everybody!

I have one question that doesn't go out of my mind for a while...

I am ahead to finish everything in UCAS page but still I need some time for reference and personal statement.

Does the date when I send my application through UCAS affects any possible results? I mean the sooner, the better? Or is it okay if I send everything near the deadline?

Looking forward for any answer and Happy Christmas,

Margarita!
Reply 1
As long as you send it before the deadline, you're officially not at any disadvantage.

However I'd recommend you send it sooner rather than later, as courses will already have started giving out offers. It might get more competitive with who to give offers to towards the deadline, as there will be less spaces so they could be more selective.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by lowza
As long as you send it before the deadline, you're officially not at any disadvantage.

However I'd recommend you send it sooner rather than later, as courses will already have started giving out offers. It might get more competitive with who to give offers to towards the deadline, as there will be less spaces so they could be more selective.

Thank you for your comment, lowza! My aim is to send it on 28th december! Before January in any case!

Quick Reply