I want my cheating ex back Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I want my cheating ex back and everyone hates him, and I know that’s just because they love me. I want to make him suffer and miss me by waiting around 9 months till I start uni and then I feel as though I’ve already decided that I want to then see him again as a friend and then more because nobody at home will know and hate me for it. He really really hurt me, but I truly believe he wouldn’t do it again if I ever forgave him, and all I want in my life is him and I’ll be happy. Everybody says I’ll find someone else because I’m young and need to live, but if I’m young then aurely I should be allowed to make the wrong decisions even if I get hurt because life is too short not to live for the now. And right now I love him and want him. I wi always hate what he did but I hate the fact that I don’t hate him at all? I am and always will be hopelessly devoted, but right now I just need him back, because I’m so depressed without him and nobody else understands.
Is this wrong
k.n.h.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Errr.. what?
SKintu
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wow this is new. But you’re right you should be able to make your own decisions even if they are wrong, tbh if you really want to just low key make contact with him keep it on the DL for a while but personally I would advise you to at least be friends with him first and take it from there because at the end of the day he did cheat on you, what’s to say that he won’t do it again?
Maker
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Move on unless you repulse other men.
SFASPIRANT
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You plan on going to the same uni as him? Is he older/younger than you? In the same year?
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's not wrong, just stupid.

There's every chance he could do it again. If he truly loved you, he wouldn't have cheated on you in the first place.
wastedcuriosity
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's very rare that cheaters ever change.

I, like you, wanted my cheating ex back because I thought it'd been a while, maybe he's changed. However, now he has a new girlfriend, and he still texts me asking me to send nudes and asking for sex and telling me what he'd do to me😷 I've since blocked him. People who cheat are the scum of the earth and you're better off without him x
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I want my cheating ex back and everyone hates him, and I know that’s just because they love me. I want to make him suffer and miss me by waiting around 9 months till I start uni and then I feel as though I’ve already decided that I want to then see him again as a friend and then more because nobody at home will know and hate me for it. He really really hurt me, but I truly believe he wouldn’t do it again if I ever forgave him, and all I want in my life is him and I’ll be happy. Everybody says I’ll find someone else because I’m young and need to live, but if I’m young then aurely I should be allowed to make the wrong decisions even if I get hurt because life is too short not to live for the now. And right now I love him and want him. I wi always hate what he did but I hate the fact that I don’t hate him at all? I am and always will be hopelessly devoted, but right now I just need him back, because I’m so depressed without him and nobody else understands.
Is this wrong
Why would you go back to someone who is not loyal, find someone who actually cares and is honest
Allie4
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He really really hurt me, but I truly believe he wouldn’t do it again if I ever forgave him
no sweetheart, he will do it again some day. once a cheat, always a cheat. don't be a fool
yungaheartz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Don't be so desperate.
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nobody can force you to do something, it is your own decision to make. I would think carefully about things though. It is understandable that you still have feelings for your ex. After all, the time you shared together was full of happy memories on your part. At the moment, I would keep some distance between the two of you. He did betray your trust, and if he really wants to get back with you, he has to prove it. Use the space and time to find happiness within yourself. You might find that you don't need him after all. There is no need to rush into anything.
amphibology
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
my friend once cheated on her ex (ill call him T) with some douche (A) who would buy alcohol for her. she got with A but told me that same day that she'd break up with T asap - which she did, the next day. but they stayed friends and she still loves him. She broke up w A like a week later or smth? I don't think she really liked in that way, she and A and another friend had more just been a kind of family to kind of hang around town with. fast forward a few months later and she's kissed T, had him over a lot, and tbh im p sure they still have feelings for each other. I meant to ask her if they were dating again yet (after dating for over 2 years previously).

tl;dr: how long was your ex cheating for? Did they have reasons? Do you think he regrets it?? If so, I'd maybe say give him a chance, only if your gut tells you did. He may have just made a mistake, but at the same time you have to look after yourself. I agree with your thing about mistakes, but pls be gentle with yourself. Good luck m8!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (157)
59.02%
No I haven't decided yet (63)
23.68%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.29%

Watched Threads