The Student Room Group

Year 12 options

How many subjects will I choose in year 12? Is English, math, and science options? Can anybody send me the line groups?
sorry?
Original post by arwa14
How many subjects will I choose in year 12? Is English, math, and science options? Can anybody send me the line groups?

You'll choose 3/4 subjects at A-level.

There aren't any compulsory subjects at A-level, but you can do english maths and a science if you want to.

Not sure what you mean by "line groups". If you're talking about option blocks, check with your school.
Reply 3
Original post by _gcx
You'll choose 3/4 subjects at A-level.

There aren't any compulsory subjects at A-level, but you can do english maths and a science if you want to.

Not sure what you mean by "line groups". If you're talking about option blocks, check with your school.

thx so much. yes, I mean the option blocks , but in my school there is no year 12 yet. It is just till year 11.
Original post by arwa14
thx so much. yes, I mean the option blocks , but in my school there is no year 12 yet. It is just till year 11.

If you're unsure over what subjects your prospective college offers, just pop them an email. The information should be available on their website on their prospectus etc. (I assume you're looking to apply around about this time?)
Reply 5
Original post by _gcx
If you're unsure over what subjects your prospective college offers, just pop them an email. The information should be available on their website on their prospectus etc. (I assume you're looking to apply around about this time?)

I am actually still doing my gcses, but I am not really satisfied with the option I chose so I am preparing from now to my A-level options

Quick Reply

Latest