Sims 3 game won’t open Watch

Discrepancy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Long story short, right I was playing sims 3 in the morning from 10:30 to 12pm. I have the base game so there was no problem because I didn’t install CC or download anything. So I went on TSR and downloaded a few items which was perfectly fine. Then 40 minutes ago I went to download more CC and it was fine, the whole set up was working, but when I was done downloading I couldn’t find the main setup, and I clicked like 30 times in the icon and it won’t open. So I tried the CD again and it said to install, so I am guessing that I have the old patch and downloaded new CC that’s why it isn’t opening. The computer doesn’t have any virus because I scanned it. Any opinions?
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Moved to Gaming.
Discrepancy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
This is a crisis!!!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TheAlchemistress)
This is a crisis!!!
Funny one though.

https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/the-s...in-the-sims-3/

To id your saved game? save that first. Move a copy somewhere else.

I think the icon wont work because a new one for your expansion will have been created and that took over? ie its not linked to the game anymore.

Cant you see it in your installed programs list?

1. Try and locate the new sims installation. If you are in windows 10 it should just be in file explorer. It will also be on your C drive under x86 program files or just program files. there should be an icon in the folder to click on.

2. If you have the saved game then you may be forced to just reinstall, but the saved game should work.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (6)
54.55%
No I haven't decided yet (3)
27.27%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
18.18%

Watched Threads