The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
im doing it with english! AAB but i reckon if you get an offer it will be BBBish for sociology. good luck. it took about 3 weeks for them to get back to me
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Im applying for this next year!
Reply 3
Yeah
I got a conditional BBB
and put it as my firm!!
i love it
Reply 4
well done! i hope i get the same offer next year lol.x
Reply 5
shadowrow
im doing it with english! AAB but i reckon if you get an offer it will be BBBish for sociology. good luck. it took about 3 weeks for them to get back to me

Ahh, I originally wanted to do that :p:
But after A-level English, I want to scream everytime I get an essay, and I've no interest at all in it anymore. :rolleyes:

I put it as one of my choices, but the one I'm after is just Sociology on its own. :biggrin:
Reply 6
I'm doing sociology! got an offer for Leeds (BBB) and think i'm going to put it first (or Birmingham???) =D although after yesterdays exam not sure if i'll be getting a B haha...
Reply 7
i've been accepted by leeds for sociology! but depends on what my final grades are! is leeds a good city btw? i cant decide where to go!
Reply 8
Got my offer through today, BBB :smile:

And yeah, Leeds is really nice, I'm a native. :P
Reply 9
leeds is nice and the surrounding cities towns are also nice.
hey, ive had an offer from leeds for sociology and geography. Think itl b my firm choice, tho im going up to have a look next wednesday. its between here an sheffield.
leeds BBB
Sheffield ABB
x
the user Pauloidd has applied or sociology at Leeds. I believe his offer is also 300 points
ah right thats cool then, seems to be the going grades.
Reply 13
~leigh~
ah right thats cool then, seems to be the going grades.

i was well confused then, i thought my friend was on TSR, aha, because she's called leigh, and has applied to do sociology at leeds and has it as her firm :smile:
stephhhh
i was well confused then, i thought my friend was on TSR, aha, because she's called leigh, and has applied to do sociology at leeds and has it as her firm :smile:

ah, i see how that could be confusing lol :smile:
lol
Reply 16
Hey, I'm also going 2 study sociology at leeds! So excited! :biggrin: Going to the accommodation viewing day sooon..!
Reply 17
sociology at Exeter, Leeds and Durham.
Hi i've applied to study sociology at durham , leeds and exeter and am in a dilema and can't decide! I'd like to know more about the course at each uni.

Durham seems the most prestigious but not sure about the social life and sociology experience there, can any1 tell me more?! I've applied to st Cuthburts there.

Exeter also seems lovely and friendly but i would like to know more how people find sociology there? is it broad enough?

Lastly Leeds does look awsme but mabe too big ...Are the lecturers helpful? Do u get much support?

Please Please reply i have to make my choice in the next week! ahhh
Reply 18
Got a unconditional at Leeds for Sociology and Social Policy. It was between Leeds and Sheffield for the course, but I was exceptionally impressed with both of them and chose Leeds for other reasons.

I've applied for accomadation and my loan so I'm going to relax until september now.
Reply 19
Iv got a conditional for sociology at leeds uni woop! bt i cnt really fail my course cuz its an access course and iv nearly dun all the wrk 4 it! cnt wait xx

Latest