The Student Room Group

Open this *****es

Ok so, I have a guy friend who I know has a crush on me. He had been obviously keeping his distance from me for a few days until I popped up on Snapchat yesterday and he was more than happy to talk and later sent me a streak snap. Should I start a streak with him KNOWING he likes me or should I keep my distance?
just talk to him, start a streak
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so, I have a guy friend who I know has a crush on me. He had been obviously keeping his distance from me for a few days until I popped up on Snapchat yesterday and he was more than happy to talk and later sent me a streak snap. Should I start a streak with him KNOWING he likes me or should I keep my distance?

Why do people ask online what they should/should not do, why can't you decide for yourself?
Original post by Anonymous

Talk to him and start the streak and let him tell you himself how he feels when he feels ready too.
However if you dont like him back then make it clear before leading him on
Reply 4
Depends how you feel about him... Don’t lead him on
Original post by gigi77774
Talk to him and start the streak and let him tell you himself how he feels when he feels ready too.

Nah, she's the one that likes him. It's obvious.
Reply 6
Original post by ParkHyungSuk
Why do people ask online what they should/should not do, why can't you decide for yourself?

bc I’m an indecisive ***
Reply 7
Original post by gigi77774

Original post by Mols333
Depends how you feel about him... Don’t lead him on

Exactly thats what I mean, I think we should just be friends so I don’t know if i should give us space. Butttttt he told me he likes me and I already said we should be friends so he knows where he stands I guess?
Reply 8
Original post by ParkHyungSuk
Nah, she's the one that likes him. It's obvious.

What makes you say that?
Reply 9
Just remain boundaries but I mean you can still talk and half a life

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending