The Student Room Group

Do you look at what people are liking on instagram?

I check the activity page on instagram as often as I check my feed. I find it interesting to see what other people are liking and often it leads to me to new accounts. Obviously also look at what my exes/boys I'm interested are liking. I thought this was normal but a few of my friends said they rarely check that page so was wondering how many of you?

Bonus question: how often do you check snapchat maps?
Original post by Anonymous
I check the activity page on instagram as often as I check my feed. I find it interesting to see what other people are liking and often it leads to me to new accounts. Obviously also look at what my exes/boys I'm interested are liking. I thought this was normal but a few of my friends said they rarely check that page so was wondering how many of you?

Lol I don't use social media, the amount of times people get surprised when I tell them that. Too many people addicted to it nowadays.
Original post by Anonymous

Why the need to be anonymous? :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Yup I definitely do that for the same reasons lol I guess were just being nosy.
no
I’ll only ever check it when I’m incredibly bored so very very rarely (maybe once a month) and nope I never check snap maps either.
No one likes my instagram. :frown:
Reply 7
Nah never really do tbh
Reply 8
I turn off my location on Snapchat maps because it's too stalky.
no, only if im petty and want to see if someone purposely didnt like my post but is actually online.

snapmaps is weird and id only use it if i was in central for a few seconds (smh because i have to turn on location for filters)
Original post by Mr Smurf
No one likes my instagram. :frown:

I do :colonhash:
Nope. I look at selective account pages, post my pictures and log off.
Original post by CleverSquirrel
I do :colonhash:

Yes you’re always the first. :hugs:
I only use Instagram to look at pictures of girls I know in tight dresses or bikinis.
I check snap maps very rarely as I think it’s so strange as to why I’m on ghost mode. Don’t see why you wouldn’t want to be on ghost mode. I wouldn’t want people seeing where I am 27/7. Also I do check the likes page on Instagram especially to see who’s liking what lol.
I check it quite often because I'm not keen on the way that Instagram doesn't show pictures in time order anymore and I'm just quite nosey lol. I also check Snapchat maps pretty often I guess? If I'm waiting for a reply or something I'll just see where people are, especially on school holidays to see if anyone's on holiday.

edit: On reading this for the second time I've come to the conclusion I'm really nosey oh my god

Quick Reply

Latest