The Official Fortnite Megathread! Watch

Alder0
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've never played it, and have no appetite to play it, to me it looks boring. And I personally hate it. So you're not alone lol.
frostfly
Badges: 20
Report 1 year ago
I've never played it either, the game just doesn't look that engaging.
otis_tobin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Crys00)
I personally hate it, I have played it and I just dont know why I dont like it. I just dont. I dont understand why is it so overhyped. I can see it everywhere on the internet. I do like PUBG though.
Its way overhyped. I only got it to play with friends, because its free.
Ray_Shadows
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yeh it's pretty trash and overrated
Acsel
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I just dont. I dont understand why is it so overhyped.
Because even if you don't enjoy it, plenty of people do. Fortnite has a lot of things going for it:
  • Taking advantage of Battle Royale games being popular right now
  • Free to play (always an advantage)
  • Fast gameplay, you can be done in half an hour or less
  • Building mechanic, which undeniably sets it apart from PUBG
  • Mobile version available/incoming

If you enjoy PUBG (or any other game in the BR genre) then with a little common sense you can understand why the game is doing so well. Regardless of whether you think Fortnite is "overhyped" it's a well made game that's taking advantage of a popular genre. It appeals to a different audience than PUBG.

Everyone has different preferences, I personally enjoy watching Fortnite gameplay but don't really play it myself. PUBG seems boring to me, as nothing really seems to happen. I like the less realistic style of Fortnite far more than PUBG. Others fell the opposite, that Fortnite is too fast and nothing feels worthwhile, or that realism is better. It's quite simply a difference in opinion and no matter where you go, you'll find PUBG and Fortnite fanboys arguing over the games.
IsaacVB
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
HOW DARE YOU IT IS THE BEST GAME YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU CAN'T PLAY LIKE ALI-A AND GET THOSE VICTORY ROYALES DON'T PLAY IT THEN GO ON THE ALREADY DEAD H1Z1 WITH YOUR 1GB RAM AND 0.5 Hz PC you SKRUB
Crys00
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by IsaacVB)
HOW DARE YOU IT IS THE BEST GAME YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU CAN'T PLAY LIKE ALI-A AND GET THOSE VICTORY ROYALES DON'T PLAY IT THEN GO ON THE ALREADY DEAD H1Z1 WITH YOUR 1GB RAM AND 0.5 Hz PC you SKRUB
lmao I never played h1z1 and I currently dont play PUBG but in general Fortnite is literally everywhere even if you dont want to see it :P
Crys00
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Acsel)
Because even if you don't enjoy it, plenty of people do. Fortnite has a lot of things going for it:
  • Taking advantage of Battle Royale games being popular right now
  • Free to play (always an advantage)
  • Fast gameplay, you can be done in half an hour or less
  • Building mechanic, which undeniably sets it apart from PUBG
  • Mobile version available/incoming

If you enjoy PUBG (or any other game in the BR genre) then with a little common sense you can understand why the game is doing so well. Regardless of whether you think Fortnite is "overhyped" it's a well made game that's taking advantage of a popular genre. It appeals to a different audience than PUBG.

Everyone has different preferences, I personally enjoy watching Fortnite gameplay but don't really play it myself. PUBG seems boring to me, as nothing really seems to happen. I like the less realistic style of Fortnite far more than PUBG. Others fell the opposite, that Fortnite is too fast and nothing feels worthwhile, or that realism is better. It's quite simply a difference in opinion and no matter where you go, you'll find PUBG and Fortnite fanboys arguing over the games.
That is very true but I did like it in the beginning but then it died for me and its still like everywhere and hard to get rid of it which can get sometimes annoying
Erdsa
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I personally think pubg is better but fortnite is for free. It is way overhyped tho
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Acsel
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
That is very true but I did like it in the beginning but then it died for me and its still like everywhere and hard to get rid of it which can get sometimes annoying
What can you expect, it's a popular game and Epic are milking it for all its worth. I'd do the same if I were them. There's not an awful lot you can do about "seeing things that are popular when you're online"
YouAreAYute
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
N o m o r e v i c t o r y r o y a l e s p l s
Ianisgod
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You **** what the **** you idiotic ***** PUBG SUCK ****
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I didn't know what it was until about 3 weeks ago.
DeclanGCSEs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Pubg > Fortnite
DeclanGCSEs
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by HateOCR)
No i love it. Literally the only online game i know with 100 players per party
pubg is better
Crys00
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Acsel)
What can you expect, it's a popular game and Epic are milking it for all its worth. I'd do the same if I were them. There's not an awful lot you can do about "seeing things that are popular when you're online"
That's true but its still quite annoying:/
zarayx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yes, i didnt think much of it when it first came out tbh n there was barely anyone playing
Crys00
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yes
Brain Damage
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by bouchyboi_)
you can ads what are you talking about
Holding right mouse button reduces hipfire spread. This is not the same as aiming down sights.
The only weapons that don't fit into this are scoped assault rifles and sniper rifles. Neither of which are suited to close range engagements.
I like having complete control over where my shots land, at all ranges, preferably with all weapons.
LeBlancJukes
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I actually believe the game has a lot of potential.

The core gameplay is great, and the devs LISTEN to feedback. There's quite a learning curve though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (180)
12.78%
Excited (116)
8.24%
Worried (264)
18.75%
Terrified (328)
23.3%
Meh (113)
8.03%
Confused (33)
2.34%