Ive been thinking about this for two days and have looked through past pictures and I can’t seem to link anything with a good memory.
I’m 17 in sixth form with a decent amount of friends I wouldn’t say I go out regularly at all maybe once every two/three months with friends. And I don’t really have any memories with my family that make me think OMG this is the best memory ever.
Also I do have a best friend we are extremely close at school (at lunch I might go to clubs and she will go to pray - which is most off the time) also we don’t talk that much out off school - she’s not really the type if that makes she excludes herself from pretty any much human contact at school but me). Also we try to meet up in the school holidays but she is really lazy and does not get up (she’s slightly depressed I think - she shows many symptoms and it is quite apparent if you talk to her)
Idk what to do if that even makes sense at all
Please share your best memories and advice to help I am feeling extremely down about this and I know I should go out more blah blah but the people I know from school are really close minded in the sense that most just gossip
I feel like I’m ranting but if you manage to read all of this thank you 😊
Some of mine:
- the first time I tasted fruit pastilles (wow!)
- finally completing a game I found hard to beat
- getting hugs off people (loved that)
- hanging out with mom/ dad / relatives /mates
- passing my exams and going to uni (mom & dad do mega proud)
- my attempt at cooking caused a food explosion in the kitchen.
- practical joke on an annoying roommate
- Meeting best friend for first time
- Lots of Christmases
- Being on a train between Chelmsford and Colchester (this was horrendous at the time but I can laugh about it now)
- Mistaking a random person for somebody else I was meeting for the first time, to then discover 4 weeks later that I knew the random person too
- Going to Sweden and lots of happy memories from that week.
- The family's annual BBQ in May
- GCSE results day.
- New Year's Eve each year when there's a party at our family friends and people get drunk.
- Having an epiphany about my disability
Hopefully more to come.
Or playing to a couple of thousand people and having them into what you're doing.