eli2017
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I wanna study psychology at some point in the future and was wondering if Uel is a good uni for it/in general?
University of East London
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Eli,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your post.

We're quite well known for our Psychology courses at UEL at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. We've been teaching Psychology here for over 50 years, so we have a lot of experience within in our department. Also, due to the wide range of courses on offer we have a huge range of expertise amongst our passionate staff.

Our courses are professionally accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS), and our students gave us 95% overall satisfaction on their BSc Psychology degree in the 2017 National Students Survey.

Were you thinking of BSc Psychology or a postgraduate degree? I can try and get a student or lecturer to talk to you about the relevant course if there's one available?

Hope this helps!

Stacey
istudypsych
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi i study psychology at UEL
EmmaLouiseN
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by istudypsych)
hi i study psychology at UEL
What is the course like? Is the teaching good, and are the students friendly? Still deciding on where to go
istudypsych
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
the teaching is really good. lots and lots of support avaliable. i know uni is all about independence, but they wont throw you into the deep end so to speak. youll be eased into it, and everything is explained. theres also more support avaliable through workshops and one to one support which is specific to your school (so psych).

student are really friendly, theyve all been through it so they are great ..even if it is just for tips about the social life!.

the course is well taught and is well explained. what else do you mean by that?
istudypsych
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by EmmaLouiseN)
What is the course like? Is the teaching good, and are the students friendly? Still deciding on where to go
the teaching is really good. lots and lots of support avaliable. i know uni is all about independence, but they wont throw you into the deep end so to speak. youll be eased into it, and everything is explained. theres also more support avaliable through workshops and one to one support which is specific to your school (so psych).

student are really friendly, theyve all been through it so they are great ..even if it is just for tips about the social life!.

EmmaLouiseN
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by istudypsych)

Thank you that helps a lot.
ogone basiamang
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by EmmaLouiseN)
Thank you that helps a lot.
Hi how are you finding the university of east london?
EmmaLouiseN
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I’m not there yet I still have to decide between London and Sheffield, I will be starting in September x
Valkyyyriee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
How about exams? Are they very difficult?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening - Stratford Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 4 Dec '19

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (53)
21.03%
Unconditional if firmed (20)
7.94%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.79%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (6)
2.38%
No unconditional offers (171)
67.86%

Watched Threads