The Student Room Group

Been a year since she dumped me and I found out something new

So its been exactly one year since I was dumped by this girl who really loved me and I really loved her.

For the past year, there honestly hasn't been a second where I haven't thought about her. Spotify has told me 95% of my songs this past year have been love ones, I always tend to find myself in the most importantest of situations yet daydreaming about her and get super excited when she unexpectedly emails me (long story). Im only 19 and so shes my first love, excuse the cheese.

Anyways, today I caught up with a close friend who I haven't spoken to in agesss. She's super close to the girl who I loved and told me today that the girl recently got together with a guy. And my heart legit dropped when I was told the news. Am I right in feeling like this? Or is it kind of clingy because it has been a year?
Move on

Would understand it if she dumped you yesterday and was with someone today.
It’s been a year, move on.
Reply 3
It was going to happen at some point. You've got to divert this nostalgia and angst in to new persuits and finding someone new. There will be new love and in hindsight this will not be s significant.
Reply 4
It's normal but you need to find ways to move on.
Reply 5
That's not normal nor is it healthy if it's been a year.... move tf on with your life bro, chat to other girls.

You're not gonna find the love of your life at 19 (yes yes I know there are some exceptions but it's extremely rare).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending