UCL Astrophysics Interview Tomorrow - What Happens? Any Advice? Watch

Major_Disaster
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Hi,

Ive got an interview tomorrow at UCL for Astrophysics... and since this is my first university interview i dont know what to expect or what i should be doing now. The letter seemed kinda vague.

Has anyone had an Astrophysics interview at UCL? Any advice for interviews in general?

Should i prepare anything? Is it a friendly chat or like pleading your place infront of a board of axe murders?

Ive heard some people say if youve got an interview, you're basically in. Is that correct? In which case why do they want to see me at all?

Any advice / final words would be much appreciated!
Sanity Panda
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
How'd it go?

Granted... I don't take an astrophysics course. Doesn't look like many people here do either unfortunately.

Best of luck with the offer!
Helio)))sophist
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Major_Disaster)
Hi,
Ive heard some people say if youve got an interview, you're basically in. Is that correct? In which case why do they want to see me at all?
depends from subject to subject..
Gazee
Report 11 years ago
Hi,
I have a interview tomomorw for astrophysics and it is also my first interview. How did yours go and what did it entail. Was it a friendly chat, or you trying to prove your worth?

any advice would be much appreciated.
SunGod87
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Friendly chat when I had mine 3 years ago! When I had mine after the interviews they told us we all had conditional offers anyway. Have fun
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.52%
No I haven't decided yet (57)
22.62%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.86%

Watched Threads