bigpandax
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Does anyone have any tips on learning history gcse 9-1 for aqa pleasee? My mocks in a week and I know hardly any content, what to i doo? Im in y11 btw
any tips appreciated
xoxSangeetaxox
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
If you don't know the content, you should go on the newest specification for AQA History and look at the topics that you're doing and it will tell you exactly what you need to know. As for tips on how to revise, personally I would say that learning all of the content AND timing is really important in History. For the mock last year, I got a 4 in History. This was purely because I wrote too much, hence I lost time to answer all the questions however in the most recent one I did, I got a 6. This is an immense jump because I focused on shortening my answers (not short as in getting rid of the detail out, but getting rid of irrelevant, extra stuff I didn't need in my answers) - the content I was fine with. I made big mindmaps for the Germany course I'm doing right now and notes for Medicine. Now, I aim to get a 7 or above in my next mocks as I know what is expected of me and this course - the KEY is to write in a way that answers the WHOLE question in detail but in not TOO much detail as this can lose your time in answering the other questions.
bigpandax
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
okay thank uu for the advice, good luck in ur next mock
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.74%
Note taking apps (7)
1.86%
Flashcards (86)
22.87%
Revision guides (19)
5.05%
Past papers (172)
45.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (14)
3.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise