The Student Room Group

Laptop recommmendations

Scroll to see replies

Thanks for all the responses, will sort through them all and look into any suggestions. For those asking my subject with be mathematics so don't need any type of design software. Also I'm not sure what my universities storage will be like but I can always invest in extra memory if I need it. I don't have a strict budget just looking for averagely priced devices that are value for money, nothing extremely expensive. Thanks
Was looking to buy a new one as I'm always sceptical about second hand devices being misleadingly sold but I'll have a look anyway. Thank you
Original post by MrsTupac
I was going to suggest a Lenovo Ideapad. They are lightweight and powerful enough to do all your work and dont forget to back up your work :smile: Good luck in your studies

Seems a very good price. Will definitely look at it more. Thank you
I just prefer the slightly better optimisation, for the everyday art student it probably isn't a big deal, but because I'm freelance and I basically use my laptop for nothing other than Adobe suite and every day, small things like opening times, rendering times, etc start to get frustrating. :tongue: So my next laptop will likely be a MacBook, having had one before this HP.
CHUWI COREBOOK
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/corebook-ultimate-2-in-1-win10-tablet-laptop

CRAZY SPECS FOR THE PRICE. PLUS MIGHT COME WITH 128GB SSD. CAN'T WAIT

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending