The Student Room Group

5ft

Im a 5ft girl and I know for sure I won't grow because both my parents are tiny. Honestly what are ur thoughts on being 5ft , its quite depressing to be honest its like no guy would want a 5ft girl ofcourse cause its too short ughhh

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Im a 5ft girl and I know for sure I won't grow because both my parents are tiny. Honestly what are ur thoughts on being 5ft , its quite depressing to be honest its like no guy would want a 5ft girl ofcourse cause its too short ughhh

Guys love short girls don't you worry!! And when someone loves you for you they won't care about your exterior.
being shot as a girl is kinda advantageous tbh, lots of guys dont like dating girls that are taller than them so being short has more options available
Reply 3

The shorter the better.
Just don't reject shorter guys on the same basis and you'll be fine. If I asked you how short the shortest guy you would date is, what would you say?
Being 5 ft is a good thing what r u smoking
Reply 6
Just don't reject shorter guys on the same basis and you'll be fine. If I asked you how short the shortest guy you would date is, what would you say?

Probs 5ft 4-5 , Ive never met a guy shorter so
Reply 7
Original post by tinycharlie
Being 5 ft is a good thing what r u smoking

Lack of self confidence
You should own the fact that ur 5 ft tall cos that's good
Reply 9

5ft isn't that short for a female, I'm only 6ft 1in and I'm a male so height personally wouldn't put me off.
lol I'm 5 ft, guys love my body, great curves and **** :wink:

Cheaper clothes? Look on the brighter side, a lot of girls say they want taller guys so you won't have a problem finding one as most are tall from your perspective. Also, many guys will be intimidated or not want to be with someone taller than themselves so many guys who are not too tall themselves will find you ideal. All the easier to pick up if you are 5ft also :wink:
A girl being short is fine, but if you're a male below 5ft8 then its honestly over
Original post by BirdIsWord
A girl being short is fine, but if you're a male below 5ft8 then its honestly over

My life is over.
Original post by BirdIsWord

Original post by PhilAndTheo
My life is over.

If you're shorter than 5'8 you've just got to deal with the fact that women are much less likely to date you and are more likely to leave (to be with a taller guy). You've got to try to get used to a life without a woman.
Original post by PhilAndTheo
My life is over.

btw it doesn't mean your life is over, you can live without a woman, learn to value yourself not for your height (as a lot of women will) but instead for who you are as a person.

I'm a 6ft 2 guy and the only time I would think of a girls height is if she was taller than me (unlikely) or if she was like 4ft 5 kinda short so your fine
I'm a 5'3 guy on a good day....

Anyway, I have tall mates and they love 5ft ish girls. You're fine.
Well this is news. I'm 5ft and never had a problem getting guys :pierre:

Don't let it be a problem and it won't be a problem... It's a non-issue anyway, guys generally prefer girls shorter than they are. If you're 5ft you can wear heels and still be shorter than he is :lol:
Reply 19
Girl what are you on?! We 5" are cute as hell!! :dancing2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending