The Student Room Group

Guys what do you find attractive, physically or even personality wise?

Give a list
Original post by Randomstudwnt
Give a list

Beauty is subjective which is not what you wish to hear but there is not really a touchstone as to what features are attractive imo. For instance hair colour won't make or break who I am attracted too usually.
But after the initial attraction that started contact, being respectful, funny or just being able to laugh. Don't have to be stick thin or a body builder but so long as they care a bit about their appeareance I am not fussed
For me its 70% Looks
25% personality
5% Intelligence.

If a girl is drop dead gorgeous but doesnt take an interest in my day or put an effort into my birthday and stuff but lets me smash on a regular basis, I would probably be okay with that.

if she was a 7/10 but we had a really similar personality and outlook on life and she knew the difference between Bank of England base rate and CPI, I would probs marry her

if she was a 4/10 we have had a really similar personality and outlook on life and she had an MBA from Harvard and Oxford, I would probs unmatch her on tinder
For love:

Objectively pretty and slim, and usually on the shorter side with light brunette hair. No weird features, I like very generic. Breast size is not that important. I tend to be more attracted to Northerners. This might be because non-Jeremy-Kyle Northerners are much, much, much more physically attractive than us morbidly ugly *******s down near London. Around London is literally like mutant genetics, srs think there was probably tonnes of incest that produced what lurks today.
Original post by RockyDennis
For love:

Objectively pretty and slim, and usually on the shorter side with light brunette hair. No weird features, I like very generic. Breast size is not that important. I tend to be more attracted to Northerners. This might be because non-Jeremy-Kyle Northerners are much, much, much more physically attractive than us morbidly ugly *******s down near London. Around London is literally like mutant genetics, srs think there was probably tonnes of incest that produced what lurks today.

You seem very picky with your specs for a girl ngl :rofl:
how round the rotis are
Original post by Randomstudwnt
Give a list

I'll start with personality
Respect
Honesty
Understanding
Funny
Trustworthy
Genuine
Intelligent to some extent you don't need to be Einstein intelligent lol

Physically:
Beards
Man buns or just longer than usual hair for guys so not the mainstream long on top and shaved sides
Unique sense of style also not mainstream
I like big lips lol
Aaaaaand curly hair is a bonus
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 7
Physically: I feel electromagnetism is an attractive area.

Personality-wise: I like naughty girls who dare run through the fields of wheat and enjoy relaxing days pondering with an orange, under a magic money tree.

and there's plenty of Franz Liszt on YouTube.
Nice tits, slim (no fatties), well dressed, submissive in bed.
Original post by sloppy fap 69
how round the rotis are

😂😂😂 relatable
Honestly, everyone is different I like people to be challenging and intellectual. Some people prefer quiet and shy, however I prefer loud and cocky it depends on the type of person you are and who you're drawn to.
bobs and vagene
hmm do you mean what boys like or is guys like everyone ??

I’ve answered this q a billion time but I’ll do it once more

Personality : can make me laugh, intelligent and respectful
Looks: I like dark curly hair, 6ft , not too fat or too skinny or too muscly.

I’ll just add that African, Middle eastern and Latino boys are the hottest.
(edited 6 years ago)
Fat ass and thick thighs are the way to go, skellys can **** off lmao. Big lips and tits are a bonus too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending