The Student Room Group

Grades help

So I want all 7 in my subject but 5/6 in maths how do a achieve these grades . I do revise everyday and do question and all that.has anyone got tips and website to use so I can get these grades
you can use twig or conquer maths
Reply 2
HegartyMaths, CorbettMaths, MathsGenie
well what subjects did you pick?
Original post by Kuchan
well what subjects did you pick?

MEDIA
science (combined)
Spanish
Re
English
Math
Health and social care(but that’s easy)
Original post by Jenny127
MEDIA
science (combined)
Spanish
Re
English
Math
Health and social care(but that’s easy)

How did you revise for combined science? I am doing edexcel.
Original post by Jenny127
So I want all 7 in my subject but 5/6 in maths how do a achieve these grades . I do revise everyday and do question and all that.has anyone got tips and website to use so I can get these grades

Okay, I believe these resources are the best and would help you to even get a 9.
For maths: corbeth maths (sp?) has videos for all the topic plus questions for each topic and daily questions. (It's a site).
Also Maths watch is helpful, there is a plan on the site that tells you all the videos to watch everyday. (Some schools have it).
For English: On YouTube Mr Salles and Mr Bruff.
For Science: I recommend you get the edexcel combined science book tho it's around £30 but worth it. The best method is to do flashcards and past papers.
Re is probably the easiest subject ever, just learn some quotes and revise each topic and do some practice questions.
Original post by Kuchan
How did you revise for combined science? I am doing edexcel.

Doing aqa I watch free science videos but I only watched that before my test and got a bad grade so I’m making flash cards on quizlet then just going revise them

Quick Reply

Latest