The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Year starting in January structure?

Hello!
I am interested about the year structure for course starting in January (Bsc Business Management), for example: terms, vacation, examination period. Does anyone know these details?Online I have only found info about courses starting in September and in my conditonal offer is written "Starts week commencing: 29 January" I dont know what to expect :biggrin:Thanks!
Original post by Zeyna3011
Hello!
I am interested about the year structure for course starting in January (Bsc Business Management), for example: terms, vacation, examination period. Does anyone know these details?Online I have only found info about courses starting in September and in my conditonal offer is written "Starts week commencing: 29 January" I dont know what to expect :biggrin:Thanks!

Contact the enquiries team. unless you need pre sessional for your English (Jan starters do not), then it looks as though they run just a 2 term year with either a sept or Jan start. Expect to do from Jan what they do in term 1. Contact the enquiries team for details on your course.

I couldnt see any other information.
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you! I will anyway, I was just wondering if there is someonee in the same situation :biggrin:
Original post by Zeyna3011
Hello!

Hello there. We are open again on 2 January, so if you call us then on 0208 392 3232 we can help.

If your conditional offer is for the Holborn, Manchester or Birmingham centres, then you need to contact our partners, QAHE on [email protected].

Quick Reply

Latest