The Student Room Group

Midwifery applicants, any offers yet?

Hello all,

I have applied for one (and only one) university this year (I am a mature student with children etc- so only one is feasible in terms of location, luckily it is the uni that seemed perfect for me!). I know how incredibly tight the competition is for MW courses all over the country; I am wondering if any universities have started giving offers out yet? I would presume such a competitive course is decided on a gathered field approach- but curiosity, mingled with nerves/desperation(!), is getting the better of me and I am obsessing over it. Incidentally, anyone else here applying to Staffordshire for MW this year?

Thanks! :smile:
Original post by Motherhem
Hello all,

I have applied for one (and only one) university this year (I am a mature student with children etc- so only one is feasible in terms of location, luckily it is the uni that seemed perfect for me!). I know how incredibly tight the competition is for MW courses all over the country; I am wondering if any universities have started giving offers out yet? I would presume such a competitive course is decided on a gathered field approach- but curiosity, mingled with nerves/desperation(!), is getting the better of me and I am obsessing over it. Incidentally, anyone else here applying to Staffordshire for MW this year?

Thanks! :smile:

Have a look in the stickied applicants thread in the Nursing and Midwifery area of TSR

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending