Jass99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
any reliable websites for private halls? Looking for places much cheaper than uni halls..
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jass99)
any reliable websites for private halls? Looking for places much cheaper than uni halls..
https://www.mystudenthalls.com/stude...ion/sheffield/

Is the one I refer to, but all the halls know how much each other charges. You are more likely to get a lower rate if your hall is a reasonable distance from the uni.

Private rented/ houseshare will be cheaper, but you also have a 52 week contract and additional bills.
lisaburke
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jass99)
If you are looking for private student accommodation in Sheffield then you check this link - https://www.unilodgers.com/uk/sheffield/student-accommodation You will be able to compare room types, facilities, prices, distance from university, distance from city centre and so much more before you make an informed decision. You can also if required take the assistance from personal account managers who are always willing to help in case if you have any queries. If required you can also have viewings arranged so that you can see the room that you are about to book for yourself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (165)
43.88%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (42)
11.17%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.24%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (80)
21.28%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.57%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.85%

Watched Threads