LJMU accomodation Watch

Ryandrummond
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,
I'll be studying law at LJMU as of sep 2018 and am wondering about what the best accommodation would be.

i definitely want En-suite, and the most important thing being somewhere social... not somewhere where everyone keeps to themselves all the time.

Thanks in advance!
Puddles the Monkey
  • TSR Community Staff
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
EuropaLiverpool
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi!

There are lots of great accommodation in Liverpool, most with en-suite! JMU have a list of accommodation that they recommend, which you can find here: https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/discover/your...-accommodation

We are one of their recommended private halls, Europa and we'll be happy to help you with your search! You can ring us on 0151 860 5672 anytime to request a viewing or ask us anything

Good luck with your search!
lisaburke
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ryandrummond)
Hi,
I'll be studying law at LJMU as of sep 2018 and am wondering about what the best accommodation would be.

i definitely want En-suite, and the most important thing being somewhere social... not somewhere where everyone keeps to themselves all the time.

Thanks in advance!
If you are looking for Liverpool John Moores University student accommodation then the best place to start with your search would be Unilodgers. They have all the purpose built student accommodation listed with them. You will be able to compare room types, prices, distance from university, tenancy and so much more before you decide which student accommodation is the one for you. If you want they also have personal support where Account managers help you out if you have any queries and in assisting you decide which property is the best for you. You can have a look at the available options here - https://www.unilodgers.com/uk/liverpool/student-accommodation/liverpool-john-moores-university
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 7 Nov '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (410)
30.35%
The paper was reasonable (535)
39.6%
Not feeling great about that exam... (230)
17.02%
It was TERRIBLE (176)
13.03%

Watched Threads