Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Bath—->MSc Operations,Logistics&Supply Management.

Durham—->MSc Management(Supply Chain,Logistics)

Warwick WMG—->MSc Supply Chain&Logistics Management

Which one do you suggest ? & Which one has the greatest reputation ? (In your opinion) Thank you in advance.
    • TSR Community Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

ReputationRep:
    You're applying for a postgraduate course so you're obviously at a level where should be able to research what's most important to you. You don't need a bunch of anonymous strangers on the internet deciding your future for you.

ReputationRep:
    If you're confident that the courses are all of equal appeal to you, you're left to do further research on things like the student life and the campus. I'm currently choosing between these 3 for computer science, and while I think they all offer a good course, I personally like the colleges at Durham and that kind of campus feel (pray I get an offer from them!). That said, my grades for Bath are significantly lower than those from Warwick, might be a similar case for you
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
    Hey!

Great to hear you're considering Bath for your masters, I am an undergraduate studying Management, so whilst I can't comment too much on your course, I can offer any advice regarding student life! If you have any questions, just quote me

I would definitely say visit the unis - I didn't visit until after I'd recieved offers, but once you get a feel for it all, it's much easier to make a decision. The campus at Bath is great and everyone I've met has been really friendly - I don't regret my decision to come here so would definitely recommend it!

Alice
    2nd Year Management
    • TSR Community Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by University of Bath)
    Hey!

Great to hear you're considering Bath for your masters, I am an undergraduate studying Management, so whilst I can't comment too much on your course, I can offer any advice regarding student life! If you have any questions, just quote me

I would definitely say visit the unis - I didn't visit until after I'd recieved offers, but once you get a feel for it all, it's much easier to make a decision. The campus at Bath is great and everyone I've met has been really friendly - I don't regret my decision to come here so would definitely recommend it!

Alice
    2nd Year Management
    Hey, I think you've accidentally quoted me instead of the OP I'll tag them so they see this Maque1000 :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Thanks Puddles The Monkey for your kind advice. Finally,I will go for Durham because of their college system and environment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rohit Joshi)
    If you're confident that the courses are all of equal appeal to you, you're left to do further research on things like the student life and the campus. I'm currently choosing between these 3 for computer science, and while I think they all offer a good course, I personally like the colleges at Durham and that kind of campus feel (pray I get an offer from them!). That said, my grades for Bath are significantly lower than those from Warwick, might be a similar case for you
    After careful consideration and much thought, I think Durham is quite suit for me and I personally like their College system. Thank you for your help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duncan2012)
    You're applying for a postgraduate course so you're obviously at a level where should be able to research what's most important to you. You don't need a bunch of anonymous strangers on the internet deciding your future for you.
    Thank you Duncan. I am a big fan of your forums and comments on FindMBA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maque1000)
    After careful consideration and much thought, I think Durham is quite suit for me and I personally like their College system. Thank you for your help
    haha, depending on whether i get an offer ill see you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rohit Joshi)
    haha, depending on whether i get an offer ill see you there
    Wow! I look forward to seeing you there. Hope we can hang out sometimes hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maque1000)
    Wow! I look forward to seeing you there. Hope we can hang out sometimes hahaha
    sure thing

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.