Please Help! Which Uni should I accept an offer—->Bath,Durham,Warwick(WMG)? Watch

Maque1000
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Bath—->MSc Operations,Logistics&Supply Management.

Durham—->MSc Management(Supply Chain,Logistics)

Warwick WMG—->MSc Supply Chain&Logistics Management

Which one do you suggest ? & Which one has the greatest reputation ? (In your opinion) Thank you in advance.
Puddles the Monkey
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
Duncan2012
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
You're applying for a postgraduate course so you're obviously at a level where should be able to research what's most important to you. You don't need a bunch of anonymous strangers on the internet deciding your future for you.
Rohit Joshi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
If you're confident that the courses are all of equal appeal to you, you're left to do further research on things like the student life and the campus. I'm currently choosing between these 3 for computer science, and while I think they all offer a good course, I personally like the colleges at Durham and that kind of campus feel (pray I get an offer from them!). That said, my grades for Bath are significantly lower than those from Warwick, might be a similar case for you
University of Bath
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
Hey!

Great to hear you're considering Bath for your masters, I am an undergraduate studying Management, so whilst I can't comment too much on your course, I can offer any advice regarding student life! If you have any questions, just quote me

I would definitely say visit the unis - I didn't visit until after I'd recieved offers, but once you get a feel for it all, it's much easier to make a decision. The campus at Bath is great and everyone I've met has been really friendly - I don't regret my decision to come here so would definitely recommend it!

Alice
2nd Year Management
Puddles the Monkey
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by University of Bath)
Hey!

Great to hear you're considering Bath for your masters, I am an undergraduate studying Management, so whilst I can't comment too much on your course, I can offer any advice regarding student life! If you have any questions, just quote me

I would definitely say visit the unis - I didn't visit until after I'd recieved offers, but once you get a feel for it all, it's much easier to make a decision. The campus at Bath is great and everyone I've met has been really friendly - I don't regret my decision to come here so would definitely recommend it!

Alice
2nd Year Management
Hey, I think you've accidentally quoted me instead of the OP I'll tag them so they see this Maque1000 :woo:
Maque1000
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
Thanks Puddles The Monkey for your kind advice. Finally,I will go for Durham because of their college system and environment
Maque1000
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rohit Joshi)
If you're confident that the courses are all of equal appeal to you, you're left to do further research on things like the student life and the campus. I'm currently choosing between these 3 for computer science, and while I think they all offer a good course, I personally like the colleges at Durham and that kind of campus feel (pray I get an offer from them!). That said, my grades for Bath are significantly lower than those from Warwick, might be a similar case for you
After careful consideration and much thought, I think Durham is quite suit for me and I personally like their College system. Thank you for your help
Maque1000
Rep:
?
(Original post by Duncan2012)
You're applying for a postgraduate course so you're obviously at a level where should be able to research what's most important to you. You don't need a bunch of anonymous strangers on the internet deciding your future for you.
Thank you Duncan. I am a big fan of your forums and comments on FindMBA
Rohit Joshi
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Maque1000)
After careful consideration and much thought, I think Durham is quite suit for me and I personally like their College system. Thank you for your help
haha, depending on whether i get an offer ill see you there
Maque1000
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rohit Joshi)
haha, depending on whether i get an offer ill see you there
Wow! I look forward to seeing you there. Hope we can hang out sometimes hahaha
Rohit Joshi
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Maque1000)
Wow! I look forward to seeing you there. Hope we can hang out sometimes hahaha
sure thing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (192)
27.83%
No (498)
72.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed