The Student Room Group

southampton leeds manchester or lancaster ?

I am having a hard time deciding where to go.
Which, between leeds southampton manchester and lancaster is the most competitive to get into for mechanical engineering ?Which is the easiest to get into?
And how is the student life, especiallly at Manchester? is it like London? Is there a campus feel?
thx for your help
(edited 6 years ago)
Help please
Reply 2
Original post by Namealredytaken
I am having a hard time deciding where to go.
Which, between leeds southampton manchester and lancaster is the most competitive to get into for mechanical engineering ?Which is the easiest to get into?
And how is the student life, especiallly at Manchester? is it like London? Is there a campus feel?
thx for your help

Have you applied to these universities?

Have you visited them?

Have you checked the entry requirements for each?

If you have offers you have until May to make your Firm choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I haven't applied yet.I'm a French student so I can't go to the open days but I have the required predicted grades. I just wanted to know how the student life is and career opportunities and just what people think.
Reply 4
Original post by Namealredytaken
No I haven't applied yet.I'm a French student so I can't go to the open days but I have the required predicted grades. I just wanted to know how the student life is and career opportunities and just what people think.

So apply to those choices (you have 5 available), and visit before making a final choice from the offers.

If you are on target to meet the requirements you are very likely to get the offers.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest