The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Hpat ulster 2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bexs1monty
No problem, yes you should hear soon. And thank you all the best with your course too
😊

I’m so silly - I just found the email! 🤦*♀️😊
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Original post by Claire1402
I’m so silly - I just found the email! 🤦*♀️😊

Lol at least you've found it
Has anyone who uploaded their photo for their student ID got a text from Ulster saying “don’t forget to upload a photo for your student card”, cause I uploaded mines a couple of days ago but I received this text yesterday so I’m wondering if it didn’t work?
Yes same thing has happened me, I think it should be fine. They probably just send that to everyone to remind them
Original post by Bexs1monty
Yes same thing has happened me, I think it should be fine. They probably just send that to everyone to remind them

Yeah that’s what I thought but just thought I’d check. Thanks! 😊
Hi is anyone starting physiotherapy?
Original post by ciaradobbin
Hi is anyone starting physiotherapy?

yea
Totally unrelated to hpat or anything - where are most people living while studying at jordanstown?
Just wondering has anyone noticed that hpat ulster exam is no longer required for 2019 entry?!
Original post by Clara997
Just wondering has anyone noticed that hpat ulster exam is no longer required for 2019 entry?!

the hpat exam is definitely still required to gain entry!
It is no longer required for entry into Podiatry into Ulster University from 2019
Original post by Clara997
It is no longer required for entry into Podiatry into Ulster University from 2019

oh very good! Well it is still required for the likes of OT&Physio
Just to let you guys know, (I’m currently studying occupational therapy at jordanstown) the move of the health courses has been postponed for a few years. They thought it would have moved last September for my year starting but we had been sent emails stating that we (and the other AHP courses) will stay situated in jordanstown for at LEAST two more years. They’re unlikely that they will move due to building contracting issues and staff strikes however. With regards to the hpat it’s truly luck in my opinion if you do well in it! The third section is essay form so we were given a page of 4 or 5 statements and you have to choose one (easiest) or more than one and write about the statement. In section three is where you have to show your opinion, using great grammar and varied punctuation to get your point across.
Reply 193
Original post by cblack97.
this is my 3rd time sitting the HPAT 😂 in 2015 the results came out on the last Friday of March, and last year 2017 it was the last Thursday.. so with Friday being a holiday it has to be tomorrow.. also the results are always sent to your email at like 6/7am due to them coming from Australia!! so hopefully we will know first thing tomorrow morn our results! and then offers from Ulster usually come through by 10am 😀

Hi. I sat the Hpat on Sat. Do you think you create a greater understanding with multiple sittings?
Original post by Brendan2018
yea

Hi just wondering what percentile you got last year to gain entry into physio? Cheers
Hey, just done my hpat Ulster on Saturday there. Anyone who got offers for OT or SLT, could you please tell me what mark and percentile you got. Thanks
Reply 196
Hi,

Anyone currenly doing physio course? I was accepted for Physio last year, but deferred (due to the course staying in Jordanstown). Can anyone currently on the course let me know what sort of workload outside of lecture and workshop time is for you? How many hours of study and writing time are you averaging each night/week? I want to go on ahead, but need to make sure I'm being realistic with daily travel to North Coast, children, (and possibly other work). Hope you're all enjoying your placements!
Original post by Jr966
Hey, just done my hpat Ulster on Saturday there. Anyone who got offers for OT or SLT, could you please tell me what mark and percentile you got. Thanks

Hi, I did the hpat too, hoping for SLT! How did you find the exam?
Original post by 123456!!!
Hi, I did the hpat too, hoping for SLT! How did you find the exam?

Hey! Awh I thought it was so hard! This is my second time doing it!
Original post by Jr966
Hey! Awh I thought it was so hard! This is my second time doing it!

Section 2 was always my best section by far and I thought it was very tough.. section 1 wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I have no idea for section 3, I just wrote a very simple essay so I dunno if that's good enough or not! It's so hard to know! How was this year compared to last year?

Quick Reply

Latest