Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I felt like crying all day today, i didnt pass my theory exam (second time) and my parents got really annoyed at me, my mum said i blame everything on other people and have no confidence.
I feel like i can't do anything right, i'm resitting year 12 too which i fell sh*t about and hear my parents talk about me most of the time.
I know what people think about me, even though I've done nothing wrong.
I've felt like this for a year now, and no-ones noticed
Grace0792
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
First things first, letting out a little cry because you don’t feel valid or listened to will probably do more good for you than bad. It’s okay to cry, sometimes it helps!
Second, is there anyway you can talk to your parents? Ask them why they’re being so hard on you? Tell them you are struggling or feeling down and a little depressed?
The greatest issue with mental health and periods of feeling low or worthless is that if the people around you have no idea what you’re going through, they can’t help! Biggest lesson I ever learnt was that you never know how much support is available until you reach out and ask for it.
For the failing your school year and test, don’t be so hard on yourself! Failure is a massive part of success and as long as you learn from it and don’t make the same mistakes, you can turn it into a positive. Good luck x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (24)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.74%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.06%
I need help with my personal statement (75)
42.13%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (41)
23.03%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.69%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.87%

Watched Threads