The Student Room Group

18 never had a bf?

I'm an 18 year old girl and I've never had a boyfriend, not even had my first kiss yet. I've had crushes before and been on a couple of dates with 1 guy but it was really awkward and I didn't like him anymore afterwards. I feel like I always develop crushes on guys who I've never spoken to before that I think are cute or attractive, but then when I finally talk with them they're completely different to the idea I had of them. I don't know what kind of guy I would like so I don't know what to look for. I feel so inexperienced compared to everyone around me, and I would really love to have a companion, I'm jealous of people in relationships who seem to be really in love.
Reply 1
** Also just to add I'm in my first year of uni and haven't seen/met anyone I think i would like which is kind of worrying me
Original post by Anonymous
I'm an 18 year old girl and I've never had a boyfriend, not even had my first kiss yet. I've had crushes before and been on a couple of dates with 1 guy but it was really awkward and I didn't like him anymore afterwards. I feel like I always develop crushes on guys who I've never spoken to before that I think are cute or attractive, but then when I finally talk with them they're completely different to the idea I had of them. I don't know what kind of guy I would like so I don't know what to look for. I feel so inexperienced compared to everyone around me, and I would really love to have a companion, I'm jealous of people in relationships who seem to be really in love.

I'm a 19 year old boy, and I too have never had a boyfriend.

You’re only 18. I’m 21 and I’ve never been in a relationship. You’re still really young. Don’t force yourself to get a relationship otherwise you’ll regret it. Wait and the right relationship will come to you. Stop worrying about relationships and worry about making a living first and foremost.
** Also just to add I'm in my first year of uni and haven't seen/met anyone I think i would like which is kind of worrying me

Don't stress too much
Oh my god, you’re still young. Go travel the world with your friends or do mini adventures. Spend time with your family!!! You still have a long way to go.
It’s truly terrifying how many teens currently feel this way. What you have described is not a bad thing at all.
I've never had a boyfriend as well, but I met a guy I dated for a bit at a society event, we didn't last but then I met another guy that I've been dating currently at another society event and I think things are going a bit better with guy than with the previous one, try going to society socials you might meet a guy there that could end up being ur boyfriend
Original post by Kevin Hodge
You’re only 18. I’m 21 and I’ve never been in a relationship. You’re still really young. Don’t force yourself to get a relationship otherwise you’ll regret it. Wait and the right relationship will come to you. Stop worrying about relationships and worry about making a living first and foremost.

you're 21?! wait who are you? 😲
Reply 8

I'm almost exactly the same but I'm a guy. I complately get where you're coming from, I do also really want a girlfriend but am not sure how to go about it or what I'm really looking for
Reply 9
Original post by Kevin Hodge
PASTOR GAINZ just walked up in this ***** and gave A CLEAN SERMOOON.... AYMEN PRAISE GAWD.
Original post by faloodeh

LAWD KEVIN
Original post by eden3
PASTOR GAINZ just walked up in this ***** and gave A CLEAN SERMOOON.... AYMEN PRAISE GAWD.

LAWD KEVIN

i thought he was like 16 ive been bamboozled
dont worry about it be a single pringle and proud of it :P just enjoy freedom while you still can because soon you will find the one and it will be glorious i may be 13 but i have been endowed with some useful knowledge
Reply 12
i thought he was like 16 ive been bamboozled

LOOOL you were way off

I’m qasim_96 lol.

Original post by eden3

LAWD KEVIN

AYMEEENNNNNNN BROTHA.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending