The Student Room Group

Boyfriend

Boyfriend lied about going out. I said he shouldn't of lied about it as it's not an issue he wanted to go out. Its now descended into a cold war style row where hes ignoring me and didnt come for christmas day like he was supposed to and blamed me for it ans said i humilated him. He hasnt calles or come over to sort it and says he doesnt know if we are together. Yet hes posted selfies up and has been online. He wont talk to me he said cos hes 'figuring it out'. Am gutted. What should i do?
nothing. you did everything right. if hes not coming and ignoring you, its his problem. he probably wants you to regret, so just look happy and enjoy your time without him, and eventually he will come back. all best to you :wink:
Don’t call him, don’t react to him and assume he is gone. If he gets back to you then interview him for his old position but people do not need such baby behaviour in their lives. He knows he messed up, he needs to apologies and he needs to realise the relationship isn’t his to end - his actions may be causing the end, you shouldn’t be wait8ng to find out if your still have him, it should be the other way about

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending