The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Epidemiology MSc at Cambridge

Are there any students who have done the Epi MSc at Cambridge? From what I can tell from the website, although the course does have a component of infectious disease epi, a lot of the research done by the department is on chronic diseases. I've found the same for the oxford global health and epi course.

Is this true? Is the course still very interdisciplinary? Maybe I've missed something on the website. Thanks!
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Original post by nilani123
Are there any students who have done the Epi MSc at Cambridge? From what I can tell from the website, although the course does have a component of infectious disease epi, a lot of the research done by the department is on chronic diseases. I've found the same for the oxford global health and epi course.

Is this true? Is the course still very interdisciplinary? Maybe I've missed something on the website. Thanks!

Moved to the postgrad forum. The website will have the most up to date info about what will be covered. I suspect you will be taught things like research methods and concepts which will then be applied to the work being done in the dept as that is how most degree programs are taught.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending