Yellow pimple like spots on my... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Obviously this is really personal so keep anon or delete ! This may be 16+ also!

Well heres the thing... Ive been with my girl for a while but we plan to have full on sex tommorrow... but heres the thing: I have yellow pimple like spots on the bottom of the head of my penis. Im worried that she will find it disgusting or shun me for it! I know I can pop them and a puss like substance will come out... should I do that? Pop them? Also is this a disease? Is it an STI/STD?

Help guys pleez... Im quite scared.

Thanks TSR
Nalced
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well friend.

I have no real advice apart from the fact i used to have something like it on the side my mine. Cursed men we are, pimples start on the forehead and make it all the way to the ****. I recommend you not try to pop it, as one. It'll hurt, and if you do it takes a lot of effort to pop it anyway. And your having sex, a cut-blood exposer on the penis isn't recommend in my book and it'll hurt while your doing it.

I recommend you wait it, and don't tell her as she might think it's a STD rather than a pimple. But don't trust me, I'm not the most experience person with pimple on **** with girlfriend kinda guy.
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
if you think it could be an STD then go get it checked out anyway. just make sure you wrap it up before you have sex with her and it should be fine.
i don't think it's unusual for people to get spots on their nether regions. it's just another part of your body after all.
randomgirl
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think you should go to the doctors. Maybe they can do something to help.
PMP
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Have you had sex before? They might be these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuti...aris_genitalis (NWS- penis pictures)

Still, worth checking the doctors to make sure.

\/ Nur nur :P
Spinal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Anything like this?

Warning contains images.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearly_penile_papules

From what I've read, it's not rare to have 'spots' on your penis. If you're worried about them though, see your GP.

Edit: the person above seems to have beaten me to it! :p:
jumpinglunch
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
*slaps self for clicking link,damn human instinct*

Go see the doctor and be prepared for your girl to be 'surprised'.
Albannach
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by PMP)
Have you had sex before? They might be these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuti...aris_genitalis (NWS- penis pictures)

Still, worth checking the doctors to make sure.

\/ Nur nur :P
That is, um, nauseating.
gLace
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
GUYS! Don't encourage him to have sex with her when he could have an STD. I think you should get it checked out before any sexual activity.
but if you havent had sex before it should be anything to worry about.
A is for Awesome
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Wear a condom?!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Its not like whats in the wiki articles... eeew... no theyre on the bottom... not on the side! But I went to see the GP he said they were very very common and not an STI or STD but said nothing bout popping them!
theboys
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
pearly penile papules

google them, defo not an std, very common.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
3.57%
They might tell the bully (7)
12.5%
I don't think they'd understand (11)
19.64%
It might lead to more bullying (19)
33.93%
There's nothing they could do (17)
30.36%

Watched Threads