Neonblood88
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
so basically my iPhone stopped working and my mum is making me go halves because I'm getting older (18) and she thinks I've been saving. Really I only saved and this is £143 baring in mind I want the iPhone 7 which is like £400 does anyone know a cheap but reliable site for Apple products?
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Neonblood88)
so basically my iPhone stopped working and my mum is making me go halves because I'm getting older (18) and she thinks I've been saving. Really I only saved and this is £143 baring in mind I want the iPhone 7 which is like £400 does anyone know a cheap but reliable site for Apple products?
What you want and can afford are different things. There are plenty of decent phones that you could buy with what you have saved, although I'd personally want to have more in savings before spending.

I'm about to replace my phone, but will be spending ~£100 (probably a Moto G4), despite being able to buy just about anything I want.

What is it about the iPhone that makes it worth seven times the price (of a reasonably capable phone) to you?
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Moved to Mobile phones.
shawn_o1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
get a "dumb" phone for 20 quid. You'll still be able to call and text.
carrotstar
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Go for 2nd hand! Game and similar shops sell 2nd hand iPhones and other gadgets. Just make sure you have a demo in store so you know it works!
rose1233_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How bout I transfer £350 into ur bank account so u can go buy yourself a phone eh? PM me by 4:30 otherwise deals off
Neonblood88
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
This sounds too good to be true lmao
(Original post by rose1233_)
How bout I transfer £350 into ur bank account so u can go buy yourself a phone eh? PM me by 4:30 otherwise deals off
The Big "R"
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You will be able to get the iphone 6 for under 200 like the following:
https://www.googleadservices.com/pag...9aACCDQ&adurl=
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (173)
24.33%
Pop (176)
24.75%
Jazz (29)
4.08%
Classical (41)
5.77%
Hip-Hop (128)
18%