Sexually active- Haven't orgasmed during intercourse yet Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey girls .

I am 21 years old but only recently have become sexually active (was held back by religious home environment and bad experiences due to well, religious restrictions). I have slept with my boyfriend 7 times, but I have not orgasmed any of them. The sex is genuinely really good, he has experience and he's gentle, sweet, takes his time... there has been foreplay, he normally dedicates about 10 minutes to giving me oral sex and other kinds of things. I have no problem getting wet and aroused and I enjoy it. The first time it was a bit painful but quickly became very pleasurable. And I have a healthy, high libido. But... I wonder why I have not been able to orgasm after 7 times of having had sex. Maybe I am too nervous? Insecure about performance? Maybe, or maybe I just have to get used to having sex. Anyways, how many times after having sex did you accomplish orgasm? Is it too weird that I haven't after 7, really enjoyable times?

Thanks!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
This is fairly normal I would say. It all depends on what you like best and what makes you aroused. Take time and don't rush into it, try new things that you both feel happy with doimg and you'll get there. Although it is easier for men to reach orgasm, it does take women a lot longer. Hope this helps 😊
Devify
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey girls .

I am 21 years old but only recently have become sexually active (was held back by religious home environment and bad experiences due to well, religious restrictions). I have slept with my boyfriend 7 times, but I have not orgasmed any of them. The sex is genuinely really good, he has experience and he's gentle, sweet, takes his time... there has been foreplay, he normally dedicates about 10 minutes to giving me oral sex and other kinds of things. I have no problem getting wet and aroused and I enjoy it. The first time it was a bit painful but quickly became very pleasurable. And I have a healthy, high libido. But... I wonder why I have not been able to orgasm after 7 times of having had sex. Maybe I am too nervous? Insecure about performance? Maybe, or maybe I just have to get used to having sex. Anyways, how many times after having sex did you accomplish orgasm? Is it too weird that I haven't after 7, really enjoyable times?

Thanks!
There are different types of pleasure when it comes to sex. For orgasms, a very small number of women can orgasm from penetration alone. It can be pleasurable and help to reach that point but not something that commonly is the cause of an orgasm.

There is nothing wrong with having sex and enjoying it but not reaching an orgasm. Sometimes it can actually be that an orgasm leaves you feeling unsatisfied but just having sex without having one feels better.

If you do want to orgasm during sex, would be best to experiment on your own and find what does it for you. Then incorporating it during sex. Usually it just requires some clit rubbing to help you get over that edge.
Kay633
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I know my own body and what turns me on. But I'll try to maybe use a dildo and see if it helps with the getting used to.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not coming via intercourse alone is normal: most women don't. If you are enjoying it, does it matter if you do?

What works for some in terms of coming with their partner inside them is one or more of getting very close beforehand - ten minutes really isn't that long! - using fingers or a toy on or around their clitoris, and/or grinding against his pubic bone. The emotional side, including the relationship and thoughts around conception, can also make a difference.
username2391309
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am 70 years old. I married at age 28, my wife was 21 then. She never could orgasm by penis penetration. So we first tried finger to clitoris massage. But that took a long time for her to orgasm. It was not a very satisfying orgasm. So we learnt from a friend that she orgasms only when her husband licks her clitoris. We tried this and it was the best. Now 45 years later we are both happy and this is the only way my wife Orgasms. It is very enjoyable for me too to make her orgasm first and then penetrate her with my penis. She now gets a second orgasm as my head touches her clitoris at entry.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wise words from AB.
I'd also add that the OP's boyfriend is probably just an average chump in bed. AT THE MOMENT. He doesn't know how to make you orgasm - YET.

It sounds like there's a reasonable chance he could become a great lover. Both of you should do some google homework, then try a few different things.

For instance, stretch your foreplay to 1 hour. Not 10 freaking minutes!!!
Have sex within 24 hours of the last time you had sex, so that his balls aren't bursting with semen, dying to explode out - IE so that it will take him much longer than usual to ejaculate.
Guide him in the angles and movement types that are most pleasing TO YOU when he's inside you. Average chumps just thrust in and out in a way that is most pleasing TO THEM.

If you're not able to develop him into a great lover for you over time, feel free to try some different men, till you find one that is.

Remember: you are a special person. You deserve to have great (orgasmic) sex. Don't settle for anything less.
Feel free to let us know how you get on...
ElenayConcha
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Each woman has a different sexual sensibility. There are women who get an orgasm in a few minutes and they are able to have many more in the following minutes. For others, the majority, much more time is needed and sometimes the orgasm does not arrive. In my opinion, orgasm is not necessary to enjoy sex. Sex is much more than a simple orgasm. For reasons I do not want to comment on now, I lost my ability to orgasm in December 2003, but I have learned to enjoy sex with my girlfriend without expecting orgasms.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (163)
59.06%
No I haven't decided yet (66)
23.91%
Yes but I might change my mind (47)
17.03%

Watched Threads